Shipping and Delivery
We endeavour to dispatch your orders within 2 business days of your placing them on the ING Good Finds markets.
Our delivery partner endeavours to get your parcel to you in the quickest possible time. Once the order has been confirmed, you will be sent a delivery estimate on when you can expect to receive your parcel. This is likely to be between 7 – 10 business days post order. Please note due to severe flooding affecting New South Wales, Victoria, and Western Australia, you may experience pickup and delivery delays in these areas. We’re working with our delivery partners to make sure your parcels arrive quickly and safely.
If you have not received your parcel within 10 business days of placing your order, please email us on email@example.com
Returns & Refunds Process
- Before commencing your return, read our ‘Return Policy’.
- To initiate your return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details on the return, including:
- Order number
- Reason for return
- Our fulfilment team will respond to you within 48 hours, which will include a free returns label for you to print
- Once your returns have been received at our warehouse, they will be inspected to ensure they are:
- Unworn and unused and in a saleable condition with the original tags still attached
- Returned in the original packaging, which must be in the original condition, including sealed boxes
- You will receive an email from our team notifying you the your item has been received and if your refund has been approved.
- Once your refund has been approved, the refund will be processed, at which point you will receive a confirmation email. The time it takes for refund to arrive in your account will vary, please read our late and missing refund clause in the Returns and Refunds policy for more information.
Need further help? Please send us an email to email@example.com and we will happily help with any questions you may have.
Returns & Refunds Policy
We offer free returns for 14 days from the date of purchase.
- As long as the return is placed in the post within 14 days of receipt of order confirmation email;
- Items must be unworn and unused and in a saleable condition with the original tags still attached;
- Items must be returned in the original packaging, which must be in the original condition, including sealed boxes.
ING Good Finds marketplace returns and refunds, are coordinated by our fulfilment partner, Mediabrands Content Studio (MBCS).
Our full Refunds & Returns policy can be found below. This policy applies to all goods sold via the ING Good Finds marketplace.
Australian Consumer Law
Nothing in this Refunds Policy purports to exclude or impair any rights Buyers have under the Australian Consumer Law.
All returns must be made by original purchaser, even if it has been given to somebody as a gift.
To initiate your return, you should contact our fulfilment partner via the contact email firstname.lastname@example.org
Returns initiated within 14 days of purchase will receive a refund, once they are received and inspected at our warehouse.
Unfortunately, some items are unreturnable. These items include: intimate products, including all sanitary items;
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment.
Refunds will be issued by our payment gateway provider, LASH Creative, in the form of payment used to complete the transaction. For example, where a transaction has been paid for by credit card, the applicable amount will be refunded to the Buyer’s card.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, please double check your bank account. Following that, contact your credit card or bank, as it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Please note there is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all this and still have not received your refund, please contact us at email@example.com
We take every precaution to ensure your order is free from any faults before shipping out to you. In the unlikely event your item is faulty we are happy to replace the item at our cost. If the item is no longer in stock we will arrange a refund to the value of the item.
If you receive an item that is defective or not what you ordered, please contact us as soon as possible: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide as much detail as possible, including photos so we can resolve quickly.
If the product is confirmed to have a defect, we will replace or refund the price of the product to your original payment method, as appropriate.
If you want more information about our third party partners and their roles, please see our Terms and Conditions, which can be found here.
If you have any questions about our returns and refund policy, please contact us at email@example.com